Projecting Success helps organisations to improve their portfolio, programme and project (P3) productivity and competitiveness by identifying, analysing, challenging and improving lessons identified through the course of P3 delivery. By combining industry leading toolsets and methodologies with a unique dataset of over 10,000 lessons, we provide a capability to transform how lessons are prioritised, managed and exploited.
By correlating these lessons with risk, cost and project performance data we will develop the capability to predict future P3 performance, helping organisations to challenge bias and inform decision making.
We have big dreams and are driven by Our ultimate objective is to develop this capability as part of an AI toolset to help leadership to make evidence based decisions, help to manage complexity and drive successful outcomes.
- To be internationally recognised as the thought leader on P3 lessons with a reputation for pushing the boundaries of knowledge on how the management of lessons can influence P3 delivery performance.
- To collate, analyse and model an industry leading dataset of lessons, underpinned by the latest in data analytical capabilities. Where possible we will extend this dataset to identify and model important correlations between key P3 parameters such as risk, issues, schedule and financial envelope.
- To utilise this dataset to provide tailored analysis and expert advice to companies seeking to secure P3 delivery improvements that were otherwise out of reach. We will help them to use the knowledge from past P3 delivery to improve the future.
- To facilitate the identification and codification of good practice via tools, tips, guidance and practical knowledge and where possible, share this across the community.
- To be regarded by our clients as an honest broker, seeking to pool knowledge, data and insights for the benefit of the collective. Our clients will have absolute trust that we will protect and segment any commercially sensitive information that they have shared with us.
- To transform lessons learned from a box ticking exercise to a methodology that adds demonstrable value to the bottom line.
- To be proud of what we do and the positive impact that we have.
Our team are highly qualified with decades of experience spanning the public and private sector. Members of the team have worked in the MOD, NATO, Central Government and a number of private sector organisations that enable us to integrate best practice with a deep understanding of organisational and practical implementation constraints.
Our Qualifications Include:
- APM Registered Project Professional
- MBA in Project Management
- Degree qualified/Chartered Engineer
- Managing Successful Programmes
- Management of Portfolios
- Six Sigma
Our range of expertise extends from analysing and decomposing business challenges, identifying solutions to address these challenges and working with clients to develop full stack solutions, ranging from text analytics through to integrated graph data services. We recognise the importance of graph databases and are delighted to be recognised as a Neo4J solution partner..