- First Episode of Learning (Introduction to Project Data Analytics)
- Data Fundamentals
- Data Visualisation with Power BI
- Data Analysis and Machine Learning
- Data Modelling
- Power Platform
- Applied Machine Learning
- Data Security
- Customer and User Experience (CX & UX)
- Analyst Presentation Skills
- EPA Project Planning
- Data Driven Project Delivery
- Frontier Data Analysis Technology
- Presenting EPA Projects
- 15-month program.
- £15,000 Levy Funded, with no costs to learners!
- Acquire Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship Qualification.
- Learn whilst being paid a full salary!
- Entry to the largest project data community and project hackathon in the UK.
- How to collect data effectively in projects within teams and across the supply chain.
- How to clean data with automation boosting productivity and letting you focus on higher value activity.
- How to store and manage data with good safe practice encouraging collaboration across projects.
- How to report data through effective visualisation and storytelling.
- Power BI
- Jupyter Notebook
- Orange 3
- Graph databases
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
And much more …
- Build internal data capability, driving up data quality and volume to underpin a project data transformation.
- Improve staff retention.
- Drive up productivity, moving teams higher up the value chain.
- Improved, automated reporting across key themes such as carbon, productivity and health and safety
- Enhance decision making with evidenced based data analytics and insights.
- Leverage your hard won experience, codified in data.
- Move closer to building project foresight. Know what will happen, before it happens.
- Unlock the foundations for machine learning and AI. End to end across your supply chains.
- From senior leaders who aspire to shape and drive the agenda, through to practitioners who will deliver the change.
- Project professionals who aspire to become one of the next generation of project delivery professionals.
- People who understand the power of data and want to unlock new opportunities within their organisation and their career.
- Individuals who see the potential to automate parts of their role, freeing up capacity to focus on interventions and insights. A journey to a more fulfilling role, set for 2030 and beyond.
- Possess a valid passport/ birth certificate/residence permit and NI number.
- Must have lived in the UK and /or EU prior to start date.
- Must not be undertaking another apprenticeship at the same time.
- The apprenticeship must offer substantive new skills and knowledge in your existing or new role.
Benefits Of Our Data Analyst Course
Open Up Career Paths
Benefits Of Our Training
Earn Whilst You Learn
Frequently Asked Questions
Functional Skills have been a mandatory component of apprenticeships since October 2012 Achieving a Functional Skills qualification demonstrates that an apprentice has all the skills they need in English and maths to be able to engage with their programme.
Achieving a Functional Skills qualification demonstrates that an apprentice has all the skills they need in English and maths to be able to engage with their programme.
Functional Skills provide learning tools that enable apprentices to:
- Apply their knowledge and understanding to everyday life;
- Engage competently and confidently with others;
- Solve problems in both familiar and unfamiliar problems;
- Develop personally and professionally and
- Secure a broader range of aptitudes, attitudes and behaviours that are needed in the working world
For more information on functional skills, view this document.
The apprenticeship is part or fully funded by the Government levy scheme, dependant on whether the employment organisation is a levy or non-levy employer.
The Data Analyst Level 4 is available through government levy funding only.
The maximum amount will be £750. (5% of the total course cost.)
Unfortunately, this won’t be the case. Part of the requirements of the apprenticeship is for learners to have Level 2 maths and English, if no evidence can be provided, the candidate will be required to complete the qualifications as part of the apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship is only available to anyone that has lived in the UK or EEA for the last 3 years.
15 months of practical learning, with an end point assessment of a further 3 months.
You will firstly need your employer’s approval, once approved you will be taken through the enrolment process whereby your eligibility will be checked against the ESFA funding criteria.
The equivalent of 48 days across the 15 months, plus time will be required for the end point assessment. Extra time will be required for learners that need to complete Functional Skills, up to an additional 10 days.
No, to be eligible for this apprenticeship you must work at least 50% of your time in England.
Cohorts run every other month.
All learning is delivered remotely via Teams.