Consisting of 14 challenges, ~200 attendees, 22 Solutions and >£2k raised for the British Red Cross, Project:Hack 15 was the largest project data hackathon in the UK.
Get your free brochure now
Form will go here with redirect to brochure
The three most impressive solutions tackled various pain points across project delivery.
- Having no/limited insight into bid predictions
- The third placed team built a machine learning model to predict contract winning probability and expressed it within a Microsoft Power App
- It allowed project managers to run outcome predictions using current KPI’s
- Stressful and rigid change management processes
- The second placed team developed an app with a modern and sleek design to manage, communicate and visualise changes across a project. Built with IT suitability in mind this solution was “production-ready” within two days of development
- Within construction projects, site diaries provide key information on project health and safety. Insufficient visibility into site diaries can create false perceptions and worsen project risks.
- The winning team developed a dynamic power BI report which assessed the effectiveness of existing site diaries, and the insight it can bring
- The power BI dashboard showed key site factors that can impact productivity across various phases of a project.
- The solution provided insight on how to automate site diary
For organisations and people looking to explore the challenges and solutions within the project industry. Project:Hack creates a unique open-code environment to network and innovate with people pushing the boundaries of project data analytics